Hello everyone! Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday! We are so glad you stopped by!
If you missed last weeks features, check them out HERE
Every week there are so many awesome entries, it makes it so hard to choose just one feature post so in 2014 we will pick two – Millie’s fav and Kristina’s fav!
Millie’s Fav: Widgy Cat’s, from Cats on the Homestead, Homemade Tomato Soup
With the cold weather lately this is a yummy, warming soup that brings thoughts of summer!
Kristina’s Fav: Noreen Doll’s, from Crafty Journal, Valentine Heart Candle
This project looks professional but is deceptively simple. The little Valentine’s candies were always my favorite thing about Valentine’s day as a kid so this one really tugs on my heart strings.
Congrats everyone on such wonderful posts!! Grab a button!
Just 5 Simple Rules
- Follow the hostesses: 2CrochetHooks
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ Bloglovin
- Link up your family friendly posts (up to 3)
- Visit at least 3 other blogs, leave some comment love, pin, etc. Share the love everyone! Your vote counts as well for best of the best – so check out the other posts please!
- Add our button to your page or post
- Spread the word! The more posts the more fun we have!
- If you want to cohost – let us know!
After the party check out our Snickerdoodle Pinterest page as we will post the favorites! All posts will be pinned to one of our boards. Thanks so much for coming and have a good week!
Filed in: Snickerdoodle Sunday