Hey there and welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday, we are so happy that you made it! We want to take a moment to thank all of you wonderful people for joining our party! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration with us! Our 100th Snickerdoodle Sunday is coming soon and we plan to celebrate your awesomeness with a sweet giveaway! More news on that soon!
If you would like to participate in our Fairy Merry Christmas blog hop, or blog hops in general, please check it out here. We’d love to see you all participate!
If you are new to the party and would like a cookie, here’s one for you!
Cookies and snacks provided by your fab hostesses!
Each hostess will be showcasing her favorite post(s), so remember to pop over to see if you were featured! That’s 5 chances to be featured each week! We will share all features on social media! Look for #SnickerdoodleSunday!
This weeks Top Post is (drum roll):
Creative Crochet Workshops CAL Doll House Play Book. I love this cute idea! And it was wonderfully executed. The doll is super cute and all the little touches that make this house home are just fantastic. I don’t have a little girl anymore but I may have to CAL anyway since its SO cute!
Congrats! Here is your super special cookie!
Please join our Pinterest Board made especially for you!
We have created a Pin Board just for our fabulous party goers! The board will be a place for you to pin your submissions to after you link up with the party. Please pin only the submissions that you have linked to the current weekly party. Remember, you can link up to three posts each week.
If you would like to be a member of this group board, please follow your Snickerdoodle Sunday hosts on Pinterest:
After you’ve followed the hosts, please send an invitation request to be added to the group board to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Pinterest name and blog name in your request.
We think this is an awesome way for you to gain more exposure for your linkups. It would also so great if you repinned a few of the other pins that interest you. We hope that you will all join in!
Just a few Rules
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama, Sadie Seasongoods and Balm To My Soul
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.
Filed in: Snickerdoodle Sunday