Hey there and welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday and we are so happy that you made it! I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day! Summer seems to be in full swing already, here at least. It has gotten HOT! I can’t wait to start taking trips to the beach. What do you like to do over the summer?
If you are new to the party and would like a cookie, here’s one for you!
Cookies and snacks provided by your fab hostesses!
Each hostess will be showcasing her favorite post(s), so remember to pop over to see if you were featured! That’s 5 chances to be featured each week! We will share all features on social media!
We wanted to let everyone know that after this week Elizabeth will be taking a blogging break. We will miss her! Its been a lot of fun working with her and we suggest you favorite Balm To My Soul and visit as soon as she returns, as it is a great site for all us women, especially mothers. I love all her quotes – all are inspirational and always provoke an emotional response. We hope to have her back with us all soon!
This weeks Top Post is (drum roll):
I think Aimee from The Crazy Craft Lady did a great job over her 6 week challenge. I aspire to do a nautical theme throughout the house so this is great inspiration, not just for my bedroom but for my whole home. I love a lot of the aspects that were used and especially the DIY aspect of it.
Congrats Here is your super special cookie!
On to the party!!!
Just a few Rules
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama, Sadie Seasongoods and Balm To My Soul
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.
Filed in: Snickerdoodle Sunday