Hey there and welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday and we are so happy that you made it! How did your week go? I finally started my Sweat Equity hours with Habitat for Humanity. We did a house build (I got to hang Hardi siding) and volunteered at the Re-Store. We are going every Friday and every other Saturday for the next month or so (its going to be hot 🙁 !!!) Wish us luck!
If you are new to the party and would like a cookie, here’s one for you!
Cookies and snacks provided by your fab hostesses!
Each hostess will be showcasing her favorite post(s), so remember to pop over to see if you were featured! That’s 5 chances to be featured each week! We will share all features on social media!
This weeks Top Post is (drum roll):
When I saw these fun Tie Dye Nails on Jamie’s site I just had to pick it. Mom LOVES tie dye, wears it pretty much every day, and these would go just perfect with her outfits! Its such a fun and easy idea, even I could do it and I can’t paint my nails neatly to save my life!
We also loved the House Remodel by Gramma. We love anything upcycle-y and house remodelling counts. We love that she took some cheap decorative bird houses and made them live in friendly. Honestly I wouldn’t even have known how so I learnt a lot by reading about this simple but effective project.
Congrats Here is your super special cookie!
On to the party!!!
Just a few Rules
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama, Sadie Seasongoods and Balm To My Soul
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.
Filed in: Snickerdoodle Sunday