Hey there and welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday and we are so happy that you made it!
Spring is here and I’m having a heck of a time with Spring Cleaning. Hows it going for you? I am just not feeling it so far this year, think its too soon? Its still a little chilly in the evenings (when I’m home) to have the windows open, maybe now that its the weekend? I’d love to see you guys link up some fun spring cleaning (ooooh or decorating?) ideas this week!
If you are new to the party and would like a cookie, here’s one for you!
Cookies and snacks provided by your fab hostesses!
Each hostess will be showcasing her favorite post(s), so remember to pop over to see if you were featured! That’s 5 chances to be featured each week! We will share all features on social media!
This weeks Top Post is (drum roll) is:
I love this little upcycle project! Its a great use of a can, and how she made them is ingenious (I won’t spoil it for you, go check it out). The little embellishments really pull it together and make it look amazing.
Congrats Here is your super special cookie!
On to the party!!!
Just a few Rules
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama, Sadie Seasongoods and Balm To My Soul
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.
Filed in: Snickerdoodle Sunday