Hey everyone!! Welcome back to Snickerdoodle Sunday!!
Some exciting news for Snickerdoodle!
Dee from Meatloaf and Melodrama has so enjoyed hanging with us she has decided to join our hosting team! Stop by her place for some snacks and give her a warm welcome!
And Felicia from Nifty Thrifty Family had such fun, she is back again this week! She has some nice drinks over at her house to celebrate!
And we have the cookies as usual!
Special News – the month of June we will be hosting a special giveaway just for our Snickerdoodlers! You will have to wait until June 1st to find out what exactly it is but we can give a hint – you will need a Selfie with your Bestie!!
Now on to this weeks Special Featured Blogger: Trish Martin from The Decoratoraholic!
Thanks and welcome! I am first and foremost a child of the True Living God, a mother a homemaker, a DIY-er in the making and a Blogger. I started my blog to share in my journey of DIY-ing. I hope you will visit often.
Trish’s DIY Wood Tray is this weeks feature! “So beautiful and something I would have bought from a store. Great work, loved the stain color. Amazing!” Says Emily from Our House, Now a Home.
Some other great posts over at Trish’s place to check out:
Congrats Trish!! Here’s your super special cookie! Everyone stop by and say congrats!!
Just a few Rules
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama and The Decoratoraholic
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways
- Share the hop via your social media
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday- All features will be pinned to our Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.
Filed in: Snickerdoodle Sunday