Hey there and welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday! We hope everyone is enjoying the cool fall weather and the beautiful display of color the trees are showing. Fall is my favorite season – not too hot, not to cold and not so many bugs!
In case you haven’t seen, our Etsy shop has a 50% off sale going on for the holidays. Hope you stop by and check it out. The sale applies to pre-made items and they are ready to ship!
Let’s get on with the PARTY!!! We baked a fresh batch of Snickerdoodles for you all to enjoy! Help yourself and share with your friends! 🙂
Meet your fab hostesses! Snickerdoodle is seen on 4 blogs and each hostess picks her favs so visit them to see if you are featured there!
We have plenty of room if you would like to try out picking a few favorites yourself! If you would like to co-host drop us a line!!
Our Fav post this week is:
No Bake Pumpkin Gingersnap Cheesecake shared by Parrish @ Life with the Crust Cut Off (long name, delish recipes). Man doesn’t that look so yummy-licious?
And these super cute and fun toilet paper roll crafts by Crystal and Comp. Get to crafting!
Congrats Ladies!! Here is your super special cookie!
Who did Dee, Felicia and Sarah pick?
Let’s go have some fun!!
Just a few Rules
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama, and Sadie Seasongoods
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.
- By participating in this link party, you will be sent a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or used in any other way.
Filed in: Snickerdoodle Sunday