I hope everyone had a super spooky and scary Halloween!
Kristina and the kids had a good time and made an extra large haul!
But before trick or treating they ran to the local shelter and adopted
a new family member! Introducing Grayson!
On to Snickerdoodle Sunday!! We have cookies as treats today and no tricks 🙂 Glad you survived the sugar overload and made it to the party! Hope you brought some fun stuff to share!
Cookies and snacks provided by your fab hostesses!
We recently switched to each hostess showing her fav post, so remember to check out the other blogs to see if you were featured! That’s 4 chances to be featured each week! Also, if you would like to co-host drop us a line!!
Every week it is so hard to decide on a featured post, everyone shares such awesomeness! But we struggle, throw dice and consult the astrology charts and picked a couple good ones:
The days are getting cooler but there could still be time for a Book-Nic! Too cold to go out? There is always under the dining room table 🙂 Shared by MommyCrusader.com and includes book reviews!
Ok the post doesn’t have pictures – Is Your Toddler Scared? Annie shares some common fears and ways to help your toddler overcome those fears.
Congrats ladies! Here is your super special cookie!
Who did Dee, Felicia and Sarah pick?
On to the party!!!
Just a few Rules
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama, and Sadie Seasongoods
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.
- By participating in this link party, you will be sent a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or used in any other way.
Filed in: Snickerdoodle Sunday