Hello everyone! Did you see the title? This is our 40th Snickerdoodle Sunday! Man has this party changed from the very first one!! Kristina and I are always so excited to see what you guys link up each week and you never disappoint – you guys make this such a fun party!
For the last few months we have been featuring a new blogger each week and offering them a chance to co-host and pick the next week’s fav. You guys will not believe how hard that has been to get in contact with the blogger, get the needed info and get the post done in time. Since we are all so busy with summertime, Kristina and I will share the Most Viewed Post each week. If you would like to co-host sometime, drop us a note!
In addition, each Snickerdoodle Hostess will pick her favorite post to highlight each week. I hope you remember to follow and visit each hostess so you can check if you were featured!!
Yes!! That’s the possibility of being featured 4 times at one party! WOWZERS!!
Hey! Welcome to the party and grab a cookie!!
Cookies and snacks provided by your fab hostesses!
This weeks Most Viewed Post is (drum roll):
Grilled Salmon in Foil by Pure Grace Farms!
Congrats Shari! I hope you will enjoy your super special cookie!
Who did Dee, Felicia and Sarah pick?
On to the party!!!
Just a few Rules
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama, and Sadie Seasongoods
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.
- By participating in this link party, you will be sent a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or used in any other way.
Filed in: Snickerdoodle Sunday