Hello everyone! Welcome back to Snickerdoodle Sunday! January is over, February is starting and we have tons of love to share! Thanks everyone for stopping by Snickerdoodle and linking up each week – you all are AWESOME!
If you missed last weeks features, check them out HERE
You guys are so creative and inspiring! We have the hardest time picking out the features each week! This week we ended up picking three – we hope you don’t mind….
Millie’s Fav: Making our Sustainable Life: Wheat, Almond & Acorn Bread
This bread looks so good and I love how Vickie takes us step by step in her experiment, showing us the not so good bread and the final yummy licious bread.
Kristina’s Fav: The Pinterested Parent: Healthy Peanut Butter & Jelly Wheat Muffins
The pb&J muffins had to be my favorite, the kids would have it no other way. They love pb&j and I love that it is good for them. Win win!
And a special pick for Valentines: Grandparents Plus:
Great craft – fun for all ages and skill levels and best of all encourages creativity!
Congrats everyone on such wonderful posts!! Grab a button!
Just 5 Simple Rules
- Follow the hostesses: 2CrochetHooks
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ Bloglovin
- Link up your family friendly posts (up to 3)
- Visit at least 3 other blogs, leave some comment love, pin, etc. Share the love everyone! Your vote counts as well for best of the best – so check out the other posts please!
- Add our button to your page or post
- Spread the word! The more posts the more fun we have!
- If you want to cohost – let us know!
After the party check out our Snickerdoodle Pinterest page as we will post the favorites! All posts will be pinned to one of our boards. Thanks so much for coming and have a good week!
Filed in: Snickerdoodle Sunday