Hey all you creative hookers out there! Another fab round up of the FREE crochet patterns shared at Snickerdoodle Sunday. It takes a bit of time to sort through and find all these patterns but it is so worth it! The round up format makes it so easy to find that one pattern (or 12) that you just HAVE to make!
We didn’t have as many patterns this month as Jan and Feb – guessing everyone was busy with Easter!
Patterns are in random order and yes some are just reviews of someone else’s free pattern – which is awesome!!
Enjoy and mark your favs!
1. Rainbow Wheel Bag by Joanita @ Creative Crochet Toys
2. Ripple Stitch Baby Afghan by Kristina @ 2CrochetHooks
3. Lacy Camelot Scarf by Alexandria @ EyeLoveKnots
4. Basic HDC Beanie by Erangi @ Crochet For You
5. Crochet Crowd CAL by Milena @ My Places
6. Moogly CAL Block 5 Milena @ My Places
7. Pineapple Tunic (WOW) by Maz @ Be A Crafter
8. Easy (and fun) Egg Warmers by Fine Craft Guild
9. Moogly CAL Block 4 by Sherry @ Olives n Okra
10. Apple Towel Topper by Kristina @ 2CrochetHooks
11. Winter Sock Bag by Joanita @ Creative Crochet Toys
Ok this isn’t crochet or knit but is made with yarn and so fun, so versatile and a great way to use up some scraps!
DIY Easter Egg Garland by Jennifer @ The Jenny Evolution
Thanks to everyone for sharing your creativity and FREE patterns with us! If we missed your pattern, our sincere apologies and please leave a link below.
Also, if you have free patterns, crafts and diy you would like to share, join our “Share Your Talent Directory“. Everyone will appreciate it!
Happy Hookin’ y’all! Kristina & Millie