Hello everyone!! Welcome back to The Creative Craft Challenge Link Party! This party is all about crafty upcycled/recycled/repurposed tutorials and DIY. Sit back and enjoy the fun! Oh wait…link up your recycled craft post first and then enjoy 🙂
We had a lot of creative upcycling last week and we searched through and picked a favorite…ok 2:
Awesome Corrugated Cardboard Jewelry by Purple Hues and Me
Super fun kid craft a Wearable Box Car by Mum-Bo-Jumbo
Thanks ladies for sharing such fun, unique and inspirational recycled crafts!
Here is a special button for you!
Ok ready to party! Let’s get our Upcycle on!
Craft Challenge Creative Link Party brought to you by:
**Please follow your hostesses via your choice of social media. Not required but it is the nice thing to do!
Special Guest Hostess this month:
Diana from Adirondack Girl @ Heart
This months challenge material is: Cereal Boxes!
Something we all probably have on hand but in addition you can use any cardboard. As always, any upcycled craft welcome but to be featured you must use the challenge material!
1. Link up your (Free) DIY/Tutorial on an upcycled craft and check out your fellow crafters projects too! You may meet a new friend or be inspired!
2. To be featured, project must use the Challenge item (and any others needed to complete your project).
3. Project must be recycled/upcycled/re-purposed crafty Tutorials/DIY! Any posts that are not recycle/re-purposed/upcycled will be deleted.
4. You must have a fun time creating your Craft Challenge project!
5. Party will run all month so come back often and link up new or old projects!
Filed in: Craft Challenge